Why "The Search for..."?

I got my title from the book The Search for Delicious by Natalie Babbitt. where there is a wonderful quote--

" 'Of course it's silly,' said the Prime Minister impatiently. 'But a lot of serious things start silly.'"

This particular quote stuck out for me as I was reading The Search for Delicious to my kids this past fall, and I put it aside knowing that I would use it somewhere, sometime. It seems like the perfect subtitle to this blog as many of my musing probably are silly, but may turn serious at any moment!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

I just found this amusing...



I saw this sign out on Main St.  today.   I guess there is a big difference between a good book and a great book... How do you shelve them in the shop?  Do the good books go in the dark corner while the great books get window seats?  

No comments: